A POP OF PINK


Hello everyone! Just wanted to share my updated off-duty uniform with you guys. Since the fall season is upon us and the temperatures in Los Angeles have been dropping, especially in the evening, denim cut offs are no longer an option for me :)  

As I browsed through more fall appropriate alternatives, I came across these awesome destroyed girlfriend jeans. I instantly fell in love with them, as I'm sure you can tell, since I've featured them here on my blog before during NYFW. The slightly loose fit is so comfortable, I find myself wearing these every chance I get.





I paired them with this absolutely adorable Alexis top. Balloon sleeves have been a major weakness for me lately ( another moment of weakness here )! They are perfect for early fall when it's too cold for short sleeves but too warm for jackets. And can we talk about the color of this top? It's the most perfect shade of pink! 

I finished off the look with white sandals as I am not ready to completely let go of the summer just yet!:)



ALEXIS Gabriella blouse | GRLFRND Karolina high-rise skinny jeans | SCHUTZ Jaden sandals { in nude here & in black here } | DIOR So Real 48mm sunglasses | CHANEL Vanity case in grained calfskin | SHOP VIVALUXURY rings & necklaces 



Labels: , ,