PASTEL PLAYSUIT


Yet another one of my outfits comprised entirely of old and new favorites! These snake-print Aquazzura heels and Marc Jacobs Trouble bag made countless appearances on this blog before and realistically speaking, will continue to make even more:) Though I am not a fan of matching my shoes and bags, I do love it when they happen to go together and this pair, is what I would call a match made in heaven:) Aside from the fact that they are basically made for each other, the reason I love them so much is because they are a perfect example of those dressed up neutrals I am so fond of. Their ability to complete any pastel ensemble is just astounding... and of course you know how I feel about pieces with special details like lacing, metal chains and straps...

The playsuit is new, I got it just last week and our bond is growing rapidly:)! Love absolutely everything about it, from the prettiest, softest shade of pink, to the uber sophisticated combination of long sleeves and high neck! So chic, yet so fun and playful, I am seriously having trouble wearing anything else:) So far, I've worn it three times, and I have a feeling this is just the beginning:)!










PINK STITCH Signet playsuit | AQUAZZURA Saharienne sandals | MARC JACOBS suede Trouble bag  | ADORNMONDE jewelry | DIOR So Real 48mm sunglasses 




Labels: , , , , , ,